How to copy and paste between Android and Windows 7 Post
|How to copy and paste between Android and Windows 7|
How to copy and paste between Android and Windows 7 Post: Do you know how much the availability of time and effort that you are able to copy and paste the participation of the texts between your system and your computer system Android and Windows 7? Certainly it would be a good time and this step will save you many minutes later.
The following is an easy way to copy a specific text from your Android working system and then paste work on your computer worker system Windows 7, and vice versa:
- Now Download your run Windows 7 operating system ClipSync Server program.
- Then run the program and you will notice a sign in the status bar as in the picture below shows that the program is working properly.
|How to copy and paste between Android and Windows 7 Post|
- Now install the application on your system ClipSync Android then turn it on.
- It must be linked to the application on the Android device with the software on your computer, so you open the program on the computer and then the application on the Android device.
- You'll find inside the application Connect to new server option to apply pressure to it.
- Now you'll find another window and the Department of Automatic and contains your computer name, apply pressure to it.
- After you link the application on Android to server located on the windows, you'll be able to share any text you are copying between Android and Windows or vice versa.
- Just copy or cut the text on one of the devices, and on the other you'll find in case you made a paste.
Try way above and you'll see for yourself how much would provide the time and effort if you are able to copy certain text from your computer and paste it on your phone or Android tablet computer system or vice versa..
How to copy and paste between Android and Windows 7 Post dalelak info on 2:09 ص